|The Spider-Verse: Part 4|
|Air date||March 26, 2015|
|Written by||Eugene Son|
|Directed by||Kalvin Lee|
The Spider-Verse: Part 3
The Return of the Guardians of the Galaxy
|“||Gobby, meet the Web-Warriors!||”|
The Spider-Verse: Part 4 is the twelth episode of the third season of Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Harry Osborn
- Daily Bugle
- Aunt May (mentioned)
- J. Jonah Jackal (mentioned)
- J. Joanne Jameson (mentioned)
- Merlin (mentioned)
- Drake Bell as Spider-Man/Peter Parker
- Christopher Daniel Barnes as Electro/Max Dillon
- Benjamin Diskin as Spider-Ham/Peter Porker
- Donald Glover as Ultimate Spider-Man/Miles Morales
- Olivia Holt as Spider-Girl/Petra Parker
- Matt Lanter as Harry Osborn
- Chi McBride as Nick Fury
- Freddy Rodríguez as Spider-Man 2099/Miguel O'Hara
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Milo Ventimiglia as Spider-Man Noir/Peter Parker
- Steven Weber as Green Goblin/Norman Osborn
- This episode will air in the UK on 6th September 2014 with the others airing every Saturday. It along with the 3 other "Spider-Verse" episodes aired in India on 31st August.
- Goblin reveals that he now knows that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, but forgets that information as well as ever being the Goblin after being reverted back into Norman Osborn.
- Spider-Man: There's the DNA he stole from the other Spideys, but where's Goblin? (Goblin walks in)
- Green Goblin: We've only been gone a short while, yet it feels like a lifetime. Don't you agree, Electro? (he's still in the Siege Perilous)
- Electro: You had what you want, Goblin, now let me out!
- Green Goblin: I'll consider it AFTER I've gotten the serum. Now be a good slave and start the machine. (Goblin walks into the pod as the machine begins to power up)
- Spider-Man: (grabbing a cable) This is me messing up Goblin's evil machine of evil. (disconnects all the cables) Say, this is kinda fun.
- Green Goblin: Spider-Man?! STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU"RE.... (he screams as the machine explodes, sending Spidey flying backwards)
- Spider-Man: Aw, figures. (recovers from the wreckage) Everything fun always ends with something exploding.
- Green Goblin: Too late, Spider-Man! (Goblin fizzes with power) Or should I say Peter Parker?
- Spider-Man: WHAT!?!