Stan the Janitor
Stan is a Caucasian male with grey and white hair and mustache. He always wears his janitor clothes inside the school.
Stan is a senile senior philosopher. He always gives off help and advice to others, mostly Peter. However, he is almost always ignored. Like Parker, Stan broke the fourth wall and spoke his signature catchphrase "Excelsior"! to the audience.
Some time ago, after World War II, the near-collapse of HYDRA, as well as the downfall of Red Skull, Stan Lee, alongside Peggy Carter, Howard Stark, Nick Fury & other key members of the Strategic Scientific Reserve, founded S.H.I.E.L.D., with Stan creating the acronym in the first place.
Stan helped Peter get out of a locker he was shoved into by Flash Thompson. He tried to convince Peter to stand up for himself, but all he managed to do was knock himself upside the head with his broom.
Stan walked down the hall when Mary Jane and Peter were talking about who Spider-Man was. Hearing them, he turned and posed his hands as though he was shooting webs like Spider-Man.
Stan was trapped in the empty school when Spider-Man and White Tiger entered to stop Taskmaster. When he was saved, he fell into a pitfall. After the proposition that Taskmaster offered to Spider-Man, Stan made notes about the "Amazing Spider-Man".
Stan picked up Mary Jane's camera off the ground and warned her to get safety, due to the enduring fight between Spider-Man and Hulk.
Stan was in an imagination in Peter's head laughing about the thought of Spider-Man is really being Peter Parker.
He also helped Spider-Man fight against the Lizard, and that was when he revealed to Peter Parker that he knew he was Spider-Man and also tells Peter that he was one of the original members of S.H.I.E.L.D. and even came up with the acronym.
c - cameo
f - flashback
Background in other media
- Stan was the former chairman of Marvel comics and the creator of the familiar superhero Spider-Man and several other heroes.
- This is Stan's third animated appearance. Previous versions includes Spider-Man: The Animated Series and The Spectacular Spider-Man.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Great Power". Paul Dini (writer), Jeph Loeb (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 1 April, 2012. No.1, season one.
- ↑ "Great Responsibility". Paul Dini (writer), Phil Pignotti & Tim Eldred (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 1 April, 2012. No.2, season one.
- ↑ "Why I Hate the Gym". Man of Action & Joe Fallon(writer), Jeff Allen & Gary Hartle (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 29 April, 2012. No.6, season one.