|Chronological and political information|
|Image gallery (63)|
Spider-Man (real name Peter Parker) is everyone's favorite web-slinging superhero. Not only does young Peter have to struggle with his everyday crime-fighting career, constant bullying and criticism, he also has to face his greatest challenge yet—high school! On top of all that, Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D., has given him access to S.H.I.E.L.D. tech and a team of young teenage superheroes consisting of Nova, White Tiger, Power Man, and Iron Fist, to aid on his mission to defeat super-powered criminals.
Peter Parker is a Caucasian young teenage boy off average height with a lean frame, sporting muscular and well-defined build, due to the radioactive spider bite. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He wears a white shirt underneath either his light blue or pink button-down shirt, with blue or brown pants and black sneakers.
His costume is based on an arachnid, with the spider suit's primary colors being red and blue, with a silhoutte of a spider on the chest area. The red has a pattern that resembles that of a spider web, with the center of the web being on the topside of his nose. The red and webs only go to the shoulders on the costume. The eyes on the mask are white with a bold black outline.
After meeting Tony Stark, he made the Iron Spider Armor for him based on his powers. It has metal armor in red, with a golden spider symbol on his chest. After S.H.I.E.L.D.'s modification, it can transform into a backpack for Peter.
Before getting bitten by a Genetically-Altered Spider and becoming Spider-Man, Peter Parker was a normal school boy. He was shy and often bullied at school and didn't take action. As soon as he got his new profound powers, he gained more confidence in himself, occasionally making jokes even in dangerous and serious situations, he is particularly known for taunting and insulting his enemies. When his uncle died, Peter decided to become more responsible for others sake. He can appear tough around people, but he is actually very compassionate. At one point, he decided he did not want to work with a group of young heroes from S.H.I.E.L.D, primarily because he worried for their safety. Spider-Man was shown to be a great leader when he eventually did work with them, so it appears his fears were unfounded.
Peter has shown to be self-aware that he is in a TV show and constantly continues to break the fourth wall, making jokes about various other characters in the show and telling about his current activities without anyone else knowing. Peter's lack of an idol or role model as a child may have contributed to him wanting to be a lone superhero. When he eventually became one, he at some point garnered the respect and admiration to Iron Man in a way he had only for a few.
Peter's insecurities during high school led him to be comfortable making jokes about his enemies, as he could conceal his identity and avoid any harsh judgments that could prove detrimental to his ego.
Peter Parker had a normal life, meeting Mary Jane, Harry and Flash at some point of time. This was dramatically changed after being bitten by a Genetically-Altered Spider, which gave him his spider-like powers. After Uncle Ben died, he devoted to take on the responsibility on fighting crime and helping people.During his early career as Spider-Man, he came into contact with Electro. He later claimed to have had difficulty with him while first facing his powers.
Joining S.H.I.E.L.D. Edit
- Main article: History of Spider-Man (Season One)
The Return of Doctor OctopusEdit
With his teammates now living with him, Spider-Man's life had not much changed as the group continued to work efficiently. One night, Spider-Man and the rest of the group went out to confront an assailant. One by one, Power Man, Iron Fist and White Tiger went down, forcing Spider-Man to contact Nova for assistance. As Nova arrived, Spider-Man and the former were knocked down by the assailant, revealing himself to be Doctor Octopus. Much to Spider-Man's surprise, the nefarious tentacled villain had not perished, as he had previously thought. Despite a grueling battle with the villain, Spider-Man was forced into submission when his web-shooters became congested, forcing him to merely dodge Doc Ock's attacks until S.H.I.E.L.D. agents arrived on the scene. After the villain escaped, Spider-Man took extreme offense to Nick Fury's positive comment regarding Spider-Man and his team's work, pointing out that Doc Ock had still escaped.
He was also thanked by Coulson, who handed over several serums to a literal-disarmed Curt Conners. After Conners received the serums, he asked Spider-Man if he'd stay with him during his testing. Peter wasn't able to, however, as he rushed his teammates back to their home. However, after noticing the very few amount of space he had at his home with his teammates, Spider-Man took Conners back on his offer and returned to aid him. As Connors examined the serums with him, Spider-Man started to disagree with several of his suggestions towards it's use in the future. When Connors cited Goblin as an example of what it could do, Peter reminded him of how the villain tried to kill him and everyone else.
With his rejections, Connors started to feel saddened, but alas, agreed with Spider-Man's opinions. As the two prepared to depart, Peter accidentally activated the alarm and defense system of Doc Ock's lair. As several Octobots attacked the two, Spider-Man fought them off as hard as he could. Due to the large amount of Octobots, Spider-Man fell flat of strength and was soon to meet his doom as he was trapped underneath a piece of ground. Connors saved him in just in time, after injecting himself with the serum. After defeating the Octobots alongside him, Peter started to argue with Curt until the latter's mutation into the Lizard came into effect. He chased Lizard down to the sewers, all the while being brushed away by the superior-in-strength corrupted ally. Peter was forced to team up with Doc Ock in order to encage the Lizard, however these plans proved useless as the Lizard's strength enabled him to break out.
With the foe starting to chase him, Peter finally called in for back up as his teammates arrived. Though they were unable to defeat the Lizard with their brute strength, they were able to buy Spider-Man enough time to get a antidote for their once ally. As the group handed Connors over to S.H.I.E.L.D., Peter begged them to take care of him and see to it that he got better. After their promises were assured, Peter rushed his teammates off to their shared home.
A few days after Curt Connor's transformation into the Lizard, Peter's rouges gallery would be accelerated once again by Electro. Having faced the villain before, Peter wasn't exactly put to much difficulty in defeating him. Peter effortlessly dodged several of his blasts and soon caught the villain in one of his webs, resulting in the villain being shocked. As Peter arrived home, he talked to a preoccupied Sam, who was busy playing a handheld game of his. Peter's other teammates were preoccupied with their own distractions, until a power outage triggered everyone's attention.
Peter and his friends turned their attention to their television and saw Electro, who had received a drastic change in his physical appearance and was seeking their attention. Electro explained he had taken control of the entirety of the electricity in New York city and told the group to thank Spider-Man for their imprisonment in their own homes. He and the rest of the group hurried to change into their costumes, only to end up in each others. Spider-Man ended up in White Tiger's costume, the latter in Power Man's before the group changed again and made their way outside. Spider-Man struggled to gain control of his motorcycle and was looked on by his teammates. Nova held members of the group as they touched Spider-Man's motorcycle. He explained to White Tiger that his web shooters ran on electricity after the latter asked why he couldn't just web-sling the entire group to Electro. The group fell after Spider-Man hit his head against a light pole and continued to make their way until they were spotted by several citizens, whom were embittered over Spider-Man's involvement in Electro's sudden power boost. As they pelted him with trash, he tried to explain his innocence to his teammates, whom had previously questioned him earlier.
The group came into conflict with Batroc the Leaper, whom had taken the time to extort cash from the citizens during the cities' blackout. Though he and his teammates outnumbered Batroc five-to-one, they proved unable to defeat him as he easily bested the group and made his way. After losing, Spider-Man and the others...
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Genius Intellect: Peter is smart, specifically in chemistry and physics and have enough knowledge to construct his mechanical web-shooters.
- Chemist: Peter has high intelligence of chemicals, as he was able to create an anti-venom serum of mixing chemicals together, to get rid of Venom as well as an antidote to cure Connors from his lizard mutation.
After Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider, he achieved arachnid powers and uses to fight crime and villainy.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man posses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man is very agile and can easily do back flips in air.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man is very flexible.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Spider-man can stick on walls and ceilings.
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man can sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Spider-man can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow.
As Venom/Carnage (Formerly)Edit
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Webbing Generation
- Spike Generation
Power Man and Spider-Man are trainees and good friends. During the science project, Luke got a little annoyed with Peter for forgetting the science project. Later, they helped Alex O'Hirn after Flash kept on picking on Alex. The two thought Flash need to drop his bullying act. When they realized Alex stole Oscorp containers and making him Rhino, the two stopped Rhino for getting revenge on Flash.
Nova and Spider-Man are both immature, enthusiastic, and impulsive, but Nova feels he would make a better leader than Spider-Man.
Captain America shows friendship and respect for Spider-Man and his team, but he was upset that Spider-Man played with his shield and lost it to Doctor Doom. When Spider-Man and Captain America got his shield back and Doctor Doom was arrested, Captain America thinks Spider-Man is next Avenger.
At first, Thor thought Spider-Man and his team have poor quality in battle, but Spider-Man's words made Thor feel down on himself when he was a frog and always rushed to battle. But, when Spider-Man tricked Loki into turning Thor back to normal, Thor showed a lot of respect for Spider-Man. Later in "Run Pig Run", Thor protects Spider-Man (who was turned into a pig by Loki) from the Asgardian Boar Hunt.
Although Nick Fury sent him to protect Spider-Man from Beetle, Hawkeye dislikes Spider-Man because of his immaturity and cockiness. Even when Spider-Man does a joke or high fives, Hawkeye still has no respect for him
Ollie wanted to be Spider-Man's sidekick, but when he rejected him, he got angry and formed Boston Terroriers under the aliases of Steel Spider, only to leave it and help Spider-Man, when he saw the true meaning of being superhero and later became the new superhero of Boston.
At first, Wolverine dislikes Spider-Man, who return dislikes him back. When Mesmero switched their bodies, Wolverine and Spider-Man struggled keeping their identies a secret. The two then, defeated Wolverine's archenemy Sabretooth after they taught each other how their powers work. Then, the two threatened Mesmero to change them back and Mesmero had no choice but to change them back. Then, Wolverine told Spider-Man that he had a good life and good friends.
- Web-shooters: Spider-Man when he began his career created web-shooters to combo with his persona as Spider-Man. They are able to shoot web fluids at high pressure and speed.
- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Next Generation Web-shooters: Spider-Man received new web-shooters from Nick Fury. It's an enhanced version of his own. Unlike his original web shooters if it's activated a small target appears, which can be use to aim more properly. It can also store more web fluid in it and reach farther. It can shoot at a higher pressure and speed. The web-shooter has also a camouflage mode. The web-shooters can also be encased in electricity.It can also transform into a crossbow as seen in Hawkeye(episode).
- Web Fluid: Spider-Man own invention to come with the web shooters, it's used by him to spin web and sling through the city. Spider-Man can modify the fluid after shooting it for certain situation such as using it as a parachute and as web wings.
- Spider-Cycle: S.H.I.E.L.D. created an arachnid-based technologically modified motorcycle for Spider-Man. The motor cycle is equipped with automatic aiming web shooters, web fluids, blasters and rocket boosters.
- Iron Spider Armor: Tony Stark developed the armor when he encountered Spider-Man. It's made in combination with his tech and Spider-Man's powers. Spider-Man later modified the suit to fit him well.
- Electric Claws: Spider-Man used for a short while the electric claws of White Tiger, to aid against Taskmaster.
- Adamantium-Vibranium Armor: It's a special body armor that is able withstand powerful blows.
- Webcannon 3000: It's a large gun that is able to shoot webs to entrap foes in them.
- Spinning Arachnid Disks: Small arachnid designed flying disk that can be thrown at high speed and can shoot out webs to entrap foes within them.
- Impact Force Bubbles: Those are small bubbles that can be thrown at foes, upon impact it enlarges to trap foes in it.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch
- Spidey-Inline Skates/Hover-board
- Spider-Copter (formerly)
- Spider-Tank (formerly)
- Spider-Pogo Stick (formerly)
- Peter often breaks the "fourth wall" when he talks to the audience, and is seen by the rest of the characters as he's talking to himself.
Background in other mediaEdit
- This is Spider-Man's "9th" animated incarnation of Peter Parker as Spider-Man. Previous versions include Spider-Man (1967), Spider-Woman, Spider-Man (1981), Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, Spider-Man (1994), Spider-Man Unlimited, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series and The Spectacular Spider-Man.
- In his other apperance, Peter Parker was a skilled photographer that works in Daily Bugle
- In the comics Spider-Man got the symbiote from his father in the ultimate universe.
|Agent Coulson • Curt Conners (scientist) • Taskmaster|
|Spider-Man • White Tiger • Power Man • Iron Fist • Nova|
|S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier • Spider-Cycle • Iron Spider Armor • S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch|