The Spider-Cycle is especially made for Spider-Man to reach a point at a faster rate and relieves sustained muscle strength from his reliable use of slinging with his web shooters.
At some point of time, the Spider-Cycle was created by Dr.Curt Connors after studying and analyzing Spider-Man.
After Spider-Man joined S.H.I.E.L.D, Curt gave Spider-Man a test ride on it. Spider-Man had trouble riding the cycle. Spider-Man was about to hit a truck, but got rescued by Nova, while White Tiger took control of it and gave it back.
Spider-Man was riding it while being chased by an Octobot in a subway tunnel. Spider-Man destroyed the Octobot. 
It was destroyed in a fight with the Green Goblin.
- Automated Web Bridge: The Spider-Cycle uses GPS tracking to find the best places to shoot the webs in front of and behind him to create a web bridge that the it can ride across and get Spider-Man to his destination he chose quickly.
- Wall Riding: The Spider-Cycle is capable of riding on any surface, no matter what angle the wheels are touching the surface ate. The reason this is possible is unknown.
- Rocket Boosters: The Spider-Cycle has some rocket boosters to maximize its speed rate.
- Adaptive Environments: The Spider-Cycle can adapt to any environment.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 "Great Responsibility". Paul Dini (writer), Phil Pignotti & Tim Eldred (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 1 April 2012. No.2, season one.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Doomed". Man of Action(writer), Gary Hartle & Jef Allen (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 8 April 2012. No.3, season one.
- ↑ "Why I Hate the Gym". Man of Action & Joe Fallon(writer), Jeff Allen & Gary Hartle (director). Ultimate Spider-Man. Disney XD. 29 April 2012. No.6, season one.