Member of the Web-Warriors
Graduation Day: Part 2 (as Kid Arachnid and Miles Morales)
Miles Morales is a teenage superhero from another dimension. He was bitten by a genetically-altered spider, giving him spider-like abilities. He took over the mantle of Spider-Man after the death of his world's Peter Parker.
As of Season 4, when currently living in the original universe where that world's Spider-Man is still alive, Miles took the name Kid Arachnid, without confusing his alter-ego with the original Spider-Man.
Miles Morales exists in an alternate reality in which Peter Parker died in battle. He received his powers just before the incident and felt guilty ever since for not helping. The Goblin arrives in his dimension on a quest to acquire Spider-Man DNA. He is however saved by Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from another dimension. Miles is shocked believing him to be a ghost. The two team up to battle the Goblin and Morales dimension Green Goblin, who is a lot more powerful, with wings and pyrokenetic powers. However the Goblin is able to gain the DNA sample and returns to his dimension. 
Miles from Home
Miles was seen battling the Ultimate Goblin in his version of New York, before he disappeared. He was later dragged out of his own dimension and into the main Spider Man's dimension, to help Spider man stop Doc Ock and Baron Mordo, as well as sending the Ultimate Goblin back to the ultimate universe. However they failed in doing so, with the Ultimate Goblin ending up as part of the Sinister Six, and Miles stuck in Peter's world, thanks to the Siege Perilous' rift closing.
Powers and Abilities
- Genetically Enhanced Attributes: After Miles was bitten by a genetically-altered spider, he gained spider-like abilities and uses them to fight crime and villainy.
- Superhuman Strength: Kid Arachnid possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Kid Arachnid can lift about 20 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Kid Arachnid's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls.
- Superhuman Agility: Kid Arachnid is very agile and can easily do back flips in air.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Kid Arachnid's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with supernatural speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Spider-Sense: Kid Arachnid can sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can crawl along surfaces much like a spider would.
- Venom Blasts: Unlike his counterpart, Kid Arachnid can generate powerful stun attacks from his hands, that are strong enough to even make the Ultimate Goblin paralyzed & fazed for several moments.
- Camouflage: Miles can make him self mimic the background of any environment.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Kid Arachnid's peak-human metabolism allows him to heal from injuries faster than normal. Though major injuries, loss of blood, organs or amputated limbs will not regenerate.
c - cameo
f - flashback
m - mentioned
- Miles Morales' first appears on Phil Coulson's list of the potential students to portray Spider-Man in a play for high school. The list from first to fifth (the only choices shown) are: Flash Thompson (the one that gets the part), Sam Alexander, Ava Ayala, Miles, and Peter Parker (the Spider-Man in this universe and the person to play the hero in the end)
- As of Season 4, they way how Miles now currently stuck in the current original Marvel Animated Universe, is similar to his current status of being stuck comic book's Earth-616 main Marvel Universe as of the last issue of Secret Wars event - onwards. Yet, when entrusting Gwen Stacy to protect his former universe, Miles along with his mother, Rio decide to stay in the main universe for a good reason to keep Web Warriors members from each alternate universe in touch.
- He along with Scarlet Spider managed to graduate despite being in S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy for only one season.
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) is voiced by Donald Glover. In May 2010, a fan suggested Glover for the role of Peter Parker in the then-upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 film, encouraging his supporters to retweet the hashtag "#donald4spiderman". The campaign, originally started to see how far social networking could carry a message, quickly gained a large following. The call for Glover to be allowed to audition for the role was supported by Spider-Man creator Stan Lee. Comics writer Brian Michael Bendis, who announced an African-American version of Spider-Man a year later, said he had conceived of the character before Glover's campaign went viral. Bendis gave credit to Glover for influencing the new hero's looks; on seeing him dressed as Spider-Man on Community (a nod to the campaign), Bendis said, "I saw him in the costume and thought, 'I would like to read that book.'"http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/08/26/donald-glover-ultimate-spider-man-exclusive/14559815/
- Peter Parker meeting Miles Morales and teaming up together to save their universes can be an adaptation of the Spider-Men storyline except Goblin takes the role of Mysterio.
- The Spider-Men storyline in which Peter meets Miles was originally written by Ultimate Spider-Man writer Brian Michael Bendis. However Bendis didn't write The Spider-Verse: Part 3 episode in which Peter meets Miles on the show.
- ↑ 310