The Iron Patriot Armor is an armor created and used by Norman Osborn in his quest to redeem himself.
- Repulsor Blasts
- Missile Launchers
- High-Powered Pulse Bolts
- Mach 2 Repulsor Boot Jets
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Scanner Systems
- Communication's Links
- Flight via Jet Systems
After creating a suit similar to Tony Stark's armor with Steve Rogers's colors, Osborn used the armor to perform heroic deeds by taking out the Frightful Four, the Spider-Soldiers, and the armored Sinister Six.
The suit was destroyed when Osborn reverted back to Green Goblin thanks to Doctor Octopus.
It was later rebuilt in season 4 when Norman uses it to fight Vulture and Doc Ock.
- The Iron Patriot Armor's colors resemble the Iron Man 3 version.
- The Iron Patriot appears in Avengers Assemble as one of the remote controlled Iron Legion armors.
- It can be assumed that Stark salvaged what was left of the armor, rebuilt it and kept it for himself.
- In the comics, Norman Osborn was the Iron Patriot when he formed the Dark Avengers.
- Norman keeps a bunch of armors in his safe room which lead to the creation of Patrioteer.