Spider Slayers (formerly)
Goliath Spider is a synthezoid, a synthetic duplicate of Spider-Man.
Powers and abilities
- Synthezoid-Spider Physiology: Goliath Spider possesses all the abilities of Spider-Man, ranging from superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes & durability.
- Superhuman Dense Tissue: His synthezoid tissues are several times denser than than any Spider-man, thus making him far more stronger and resilient than any Spider-man.
- Dermal Armor: He has the additional ability to generate an metallic exoskeleton over his skin.
- Cellular Degeneration: After spending an extend amount of time outside his Statis pod, his cells will eventually start to degenerate to the point there he will need to be returned to his Statis Pod for regeneration.
- Goliath-Spider's armored form resembles Colossus from the X-Men.
- Goliath-Spider's Default look is similar to Agent Venom's current look in the comics, but also bares a resemblance to Kid Arachnid's suit.