Electro (real name Maxwell "Max" Dillon) is an electric-powered supervillain and an enemy of Spider-Man.
In his original appearance, Electro appears like his classic mainstream counterpart. But when supercharged, he appears a living energy being.
Electro has fought Spider-Man on numerous times before his training with S.H.I.E.L.D.
PresentWhen Spider-Man manages to taser him against the large television screen, Electro manages to disappear into the screen. Electro appears on television in his hyper-electrified form (which resembles his Ultimate Marvel form) and holds the city's electricity for ransom. Electro takes over Spider-Man's Spider-Cycle straight into town. Spider-Man manages to anticipate where Electro is as Electro charges the tram Spider-Man's team is on towards it's station. Spider-Man's team finds Electro in a part of town where he starts to turn some of the nearby electronic devices into weapons. Electro then attacks Spider-Man as he remembers that the large television screen had super-charged him. Electro then heads to the Federal Reserve as Spider-Man and Nova follow him. Electro then takes over Spider-Man's electrical web containers and fires at a building crane as a diversion so that he can get into the Federal Reserve. Spider-Man's team catches up to Electro in the vault as Spider-Man tells his team that they must act like a team to take down Electro. Spider-Man comes up with a plan that involves him heading to the satellite above the Daily Bugle which launched him into the orbiting satellites. After defeating Batroc the Leaper, Spider-Man swings towards the large television screen that Electro is in. As Electro emerges from the screen, Spider-Man's team takes out the Electro clones that emerge from their electronics. Electro loses control and emerges from the screen in normal form and has been confused from the Electro clones that he has been controlling. Spider-Man then knocks out Electro.
Electro is later hired as part of the Sinister Six. After Spider-Man called his team, he fought Iron Fist but was defeated by White Tiger. He was then locked away in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new headquarters.
Powers and Abilities
- Electrostatic Energy Generation: Electro was able to generate a lot of electrical energy through his body and uses it for offense and defense.
- Cloning: Electro can clone himself only if he is in the V.2.O .
- Electrical Manipulation: Electro can control any Technology, and Gadgets that uses electricity while in V.2.O.
Electro has a weakness on water because water is a good conductor for electricity that he can electrocute himself and The Sinister Six when Rhino accidentally make a hole on Doc Ock`s underwater lab. In his prison cell in S.H.I.E.L.D, his cell was filled of shallow water and he was tightly locked that he was unable to move.
- Electro's original form looks exactly like his original version's design while his super-powered form resembles his Ultimate incarnation's design.
- Electro's super-powered form resembles the Jamie Foxx look from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 film
Background in other media
- This is Electro's eighteenth other media appearance and eighth animated appearance.
Season 3: Web-Warriors
- The Spider-Verse: Part 1
- The Spider-Verse: Part 2
- The Spider-Verse: Part 3
- The Spider-Verse: Part 4
- Contest of Champions: Part 1 (cameo)