|“||Kneel before my true power!||”|
The New Sinister 6: Part 2 (cameo)
Electro (real name Maxwell "Max" Dillon) is an electric-powered supervillain and an enemy of Spider-Man. He is a member of the first Sinister Six, the second Sinister Six (tech) and the Sinister Seven.
In his original appearance, Electro appears like his classic mainstream counterpart. But when supercharged, he appears a living energy being like the current Ultimate comic counterpart. In his promotional picture he's wearing a black power suit resembling his movie counterpart from Marc Webb's movie series.
Electro has fought Spider-Man on numerous times before his training with S.H.I.E.L.D.
When Spider-Man manages to taser him against the large television screen, Electro manages to disappear into the screen. Electro appears on television in his hyper-electrified form (which resembles his Ultimate Marvel form) and holds the city's electricity for ransom. Electro takes over Spider-Man's Spider-Cycle straight into town. Spider-Man manages to anticipate where Electro is as Electro charges the tram Spider-Man's team is on towards it's station. Spider-Man's team finds Electro in a part of town where he starts to turn some of the nearby electronicdevices into weapons. Electro then attacks Spider-Man as he remembers that the large television screen had super-charged him. Electro then heads to the Federal Reserve as Spider-Man and Nova follow him. Electro then takes over Spider-Man's electrical web containers and fires at a building crane as a diversion so that he can get into the Federal Reserve. Spider-Man's team catches up to Electro in the vault as Spider-Man tells his team that they must act like a team to take down Electro. Spider-Man comes up with a plan that involves him heading to the satellite above the Daily Bugle which launched him into the orbiting satellites. After defeating Batroc the Leaper, Spider-Man swings towards the large television screen that Electro is in. As Electro emerges from the screen, Spider-Man's team takes out the Electro clones that emerge from their electronics. Electro loses control and emerges from the screen in normal form and has been confused from the Electro clones that he has been controlling. Spider-Man then knocks out Electro.
Electro is later hired as part of the Sinister Six. After Spider-Man called his team, he fought Iron Fist but was defeated by White Tiger. He was then locked away in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new headquarters.
Electro is sprung from Ryker's Island and armored up with stolen OsCorp tech with the reassembled Sinister Six. Electro fights Spider-Man then Nova and assists the group's gang assault on Iron Patriot but is eventually defeated by Spider-Man.
He escapes S.H.I.E.L.D custody with the Green Goblin.
In the multipart "Spider-Verse", the Green Gobin fuses Eelctro to the Siege Perilous to collect the DNA of Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Girl, Spider-Man Noir, Spider-Ham, Spyder-Knight and Miles Morales. At the end of the adventure, Spider-Man uses Electro to bring the other Spiders (dubbed Web-Warriors by Spider-Man) to help him defeat the mutated Green Goblin. Electro then takes control of the fallen Helicarrier that Green Goblin used as a hideout, transforing it into a giant robot ansd going on a rampage until he is stopped by the Web Warriors.
Powers and Abilities
- Eleckinetic Physiology: After Electro became hyper charged, his cellular structures transformed into living electricity.
- Electrostatic Energy Generation: Electro was able to generate a lot of electrical energy through his body and uses it for offense and defense.
- Cloning: Electro can clone himself only if he is in the V.2.O .
- Electrical Manipulation: Electro can control any Technology, and Gadgets that uses electricity while in V.2.O.
- Self-Reformation: He has a type of regeneration ability while in V.2.O. He can reform himself instantly if he receives physical damage.
- Immortal: Due to him being made of pure electricity, he may be immune to age & illness.
- Electrical Projection: He can project electrical energies at will.
- Electric Teleportation: He can teleport from place to place via traveling through electrical cables.
- Technopathy: He can control any device which uses electricity, as long as they have electricity within them.
Electro has a weakness for water because water is a good conductor for electricity that caused him to electrocute himself and The Sinister Six when Rhino accidentally made a hole on Doc Ock`s underwater lab. In his prison cell in S.H.I.E.L.D, his cell was filled of shallow water and he was tightly locked that he was unable to move.
- Electro's original form looks exactly like his original version's design while his super-powered form resembles his Ultimate incarnation's design.
- Electro's super-powered form resembles the Jamie Foxx look from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 film
Background in other media
- This is Electro's eighteenth other media appearance and eighth animated appearance.
c - cameo
- Main article: Electro/Gallery
|Kraven the Hunter • Rhino • Electro • Lizard (unwillingly) • Beetle|
|Sinister Six (tech)|
|Kraven the Hunter • Rhino • Electro • Lizard (unwillingly) • Scorpion|
|Kraven the Hunter • Rhino (unwillingly) • Electro • Ultimate Goblin • Hydro-Man • Scarlet Spider (betrayed)|
|Superior Sinister Six|
|Kraven the Hunter • Rhino (unwillingly) • Scorpion • Vulture (unwillingly) • Crossbones (unwillingly)|