|Image gallery (0)|
Carnage has big white eyes and a long tongue. Carnage's body is mostly red, with black lines around its body. It is similar to the Venom symbiote except for his hulking form and his body is much more red.
Green Goblin injected a Venom sample into Peter Parker. Due to his powers and smarter intelligence, Peter transforms into Carnage. He was sent to destroy the team and fought and easily defeated White Tiger, Power Man, Iron Fist and Nova at Harry Osborn's apartment. Harry later got Carnage to remove itself from Peter and take him instead, turning him into Venom.
Powers and Abilities
Carnage takes on the powers and abilities of his host organism. The symbiote grants the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength: Carnage is vastly stronger than The team and S.H.I.E.L.D. combined.
- Superhuman Durability: Carnage is able to take multiple hits from his enemies.
- Superhuman Agility: Carnage is able to jump 30 feet and is more agile than Venom.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Carnage is very flexible maybe due to his host Peter.
- Webbing Generation: Carnage can shoot strands of it's substance in the form of "webbing"
- Wall-Crawling: Carnage is able to climb most surfaces like Venom and Spider-man
- ESP (Spider-Sense): Carnage possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-M
- Shapeshifting: Carnage can change his size and shape. He can also do this without a host.
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Multiple Tendrils): This ability was the primary method of attack by Carnage this was form his symbiotic costume into long whip-like tendrils that acted as limbs so as to be more effective against opponents, ensnaring and lashing them.
- Spike Generation: Carnage can generate a couple of spikes from his body.
- Stretchable Tongue: Carnage can stretch out his tongue.
- Host Take-Over: Carnage has the ability to latch onto anyone and use their powers while taking control of their bodies.
- 208. "Carnage"
- Carnage only got hit twice by Iron Fist.
- In the comics Carnage's host was Cleteus Casady
- In the Ultimate Spider-Man comics, Carnage is a vampiric symbiote that feeds on the life force of it's host to sustain itself.
Background in other media
- This is Carnage's third animated apparence in television after Spider-Man (1994) and Spider-Man: Unlimited.
- This is the second time Peter Parker has become Carnage after the 2005 Ultimate Spider-Man video game.
- Dee Bradley Baker had previously voiced Carnage in the 2000 Spider-Man video game.
- Carnage is actually Venom's son/clone/reincarnation.
- ↑ "Carnage". TBA (writers) & TBA (director). March 31, 2013. No. 34.