|Image gallery (0)|
Carnage has a big white eye, a tongue and more red and some black lines around from his body that`s little similar to Venom symbiote except his hulking form and his body more red.
HistoryAs the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier was sinking, Green Goblin sampled Venom and left Harry Osborn and Spider-Man to die. He later injected the Venom sample into Peter Parker and due to his powers and smarter intelligence, he was transformed into Carnage. He was sent to destroy the team and fought White Tiger, Power Man, Iron Fist and Nova at Harry's house. Harry later got Carnage to remove itself from Peter and take him instead, turning him into Venom. Afterwards, Green Goblin takes the sample back to find the perfect host and a small piece is left behind which is recovered by S.H.I.E.L.D..
Powers and Abilities
Carnage takes on the powers and abilities of his host organism. The symbiote grants the following powers:
- Superhuman Strength: Carnage is vastly stronger than The team and S.H.E.I.L.D. combine.
- Superhuman Durability: Carnage is able to take multiple hits from his enemies.
- Superhuman Agility: Carnage is able of jumping 30 feet and is more agile than Venom.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Carnage is very flexible maybe due to his host Peter.
- Webbing Generation: Carnage can shoot strands of it's substance in the form of "webbing"
- Wall-Crawling: Carnage is able to climb most surfaces like Venom and Spider-man
- ESP (Spider-Sense): Carnage possesses an extrasensory ability similar to Spider-M
- Shapeshifting: Carnage can change his size and shape. He can also do this without a host.
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Multiple Tendrils): This ability was the primary method of attack by Carnage this was form his symbiotic costume into long whip-like tendrils that acted as limbs so as to be more effective against opponents, ensnaring and lashing them.
- Spike Generation: Carnage can generate a couple of spikes from his body.
- Stretchable Tongue: Carnage can stretch out his tongue.
- Host Take-Over: Carnage has the ability to latch onto anyone and use their powers while taking control of their bodies.
- 208. "Carnage"
Background in other media
- This is Carnage's third animated apparence in television after Spider-Man (1994) and Spider-Man: Unlimited.
- This is the second time Peter Parker has become Carnage after the 2005 Ultimate Spider-Man video game.
- Dee Bradley Baker had previously voiced Carnage in the 2000 Spider-Man video game.
- ↑ "Carnage". TBA (writers) & TBA (director). March 31, 2013. No. 34.